Advanced Prosthetics Institute advocates a philosophy of treatment for biofunctional disorders that includes the use of dental technology to provide more precise and effective care. Advances in technology make it easier than ever before to provide patients with ways to improve the appearance and health of their teeth. Dr. Jason C. Campbell offers training in advanced smile makeovers to help you provide patients at your practice with treatments that will help them achieve their perfect personal smiles. To learn more about training for advanced smile makeovers and to register for your course, please contact us at 928-776-0239.
Advanced smile makeovers differ from most restorative treatments in that they are primarily cosmetic, and are therefore a choice by the patient rather than a necessary treatment due to terminal dentition or other factors. This treatment involves the creation of a personalized, comprehensive treatment plan to greatly enhance your patient’s smile.
Your patient may wish to receive an advanced smile makeover if they have multiple flaws in their teeth, including:
- Missing teeth
- Gapped teeth
- Teeth that are broken, fractured, or chipped
- Excessively worn tooth enamel
- Teeth that are yellowed, stained, or otherwise discolored
- Teeth that are misshapen or crooked
- Teeth that have experienced damage or decay
Depending on your patient’s goals, it may include one or more of the following treatments:
- Dental bridges
- Dental crowns
- Composite dental bonding
- Dental fillings – available in porcelain or porcelain materials
- Dental implants
- Dentures – complete or partial
- Dental veneers – available in porcelain, composite resin, or other tooth-colored materials
- Teeth whitening
For more information on advanced smile makeovers, and to sign up for your continuing education classes, please contact our office today.