Dr. Campbell uses his T-Scan every day in his practice, and credits this device with doubling his revenue and launching his practice to the next level!
This device is foundational for his practice, and he paid for it within weeks of purchasing it!
T-Scan™ Novus™ is dentistry’s only clinically recognized and research validated digital occlusion analysis system.
With T-Scan, you are able to see where you couldn’t before using traditional occlusal indicator methods. Our state-of-the-art, digital software helps clinicians to identify premature contacts, high forces, and interrelationship of occlusal surfaces.
Whether eliminating destructive forces on a new restoration, or performing an occlusal analysis and adjustment procedure, T-Scan helps you balance your patients’ occlusions with precision and accuracy.
- Educate patients on their occlusion
- Gain commitment to treatment
- Differentiate your practice
- Precise occlusal data; stop chasing the bite
- Locate premature contacts
- Preserve your dental artistry by eliminating destructive forces
- Minimize adjustments and repeat visits
- Monitor changes in the occlusion over time